Ellanse is a brand of high-quality, durable, and effective cosmetic injectables for overall skin rejuvenation and enhancement. It is manufactured by AQTIS Medical BV, a Dutch pharmaceutical company with years of experience in the global market of aesthetic medicine.
The Ellanse range consists of several solutions for the treatment of facial age-related conditions of different intensity, namely:
Below, you will find a detailed description of Ellanse M, which is one of the most popular dermal fillers in the Ellanse product line. Let us go through its basic characteristics, indications for usage, contraindications, possible side effects, and after-treatment recovery recommendations right away!
Ellanse M is an injectable aesthetic filler that has a homogeneous, clear, and liquid gel-like form. It is aimed to be administered under the human body with the intention to rejuvenate and enhance the skin.
The composition of the dermal filler contains a number of useful ingredients, such as:
- Polycaprolactone microspheres that function as the main active substances of the product;
- Carboxymethyl cellulose that helps a product to be evenly distributed under the skin;
- Phosphate buffered saline that regulates a patient’s pH level during the procedure;
- Glycerin that keeps moisture within a patient’s skin and does not allow it to become dry.
Together, the above-mentioned ingredients constitute a specially formulated carrier gel of the highest quality. They are mixed together with the help of an innovative technology called STaT which ensures the high efficiency and long-lasting duration of the product.
The treatment protocol of Ellanse M assumes that the product should be injected into either subcutaneous or deep dermis of the facial oval of a patient with the help of a 27G 3/4 needle. It should be done only by an experienced medical provider.
*Depending on a patient’s individual health condition and needs, a health care practitioner should define the number of procedures that should be performed to achieve the desired result.
All products in the Ellanse range have varying durations. On average, the effect of the Ellanse M injection lasts up to 24 months. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s individual peculiarities, such as skin type, age, lifestyle, and so on.
What’s in the box? The package of Ellanse M contains 2 1ml prefilled syringes with the solution and 4 27 G 3/4 needles.
Indications for Usage
“Advance your beauty goals” is the slogan of Ellanse, a brand that is indicated to help patients refine their overall appearance. Ellanse M is specifically used for:
- Reduction of folds, fine lines, and wrinkles. Namely, the product efficiently takes care of such skin depressions as marionette lines, nasolabial folds, or crow’s feet;
- Facial volume correction. The dermal filler does a great job when it comes to the boost of certain facial features, like the chin or cheeks;
- Acceleration of natural production of collagen. While serving as a bio stimulator for collagen production, the product leads to profound skin hydration;
- Facial contour restoration. The dermal filler is also capable to restore contours of a patient’s face by means of tightening the sagging skin;
- Creation of radiant glow. The product makes the face shine “from within.”
Therefore, Ellanse M is a product that is indicated to treat skin depressions, volume loss, dehydration, and other signs of aging by means of being homogeneously suspended under the skin and re-activating collagen synthesis.
While being based on high-quality PCL microspheres, Ellanse M is regarded as a completely safe filler. However, it should not be injected under a patient’s skin if:
- A patient is below 18;
- A patient is currently pregnant or breastfeeding;
- A patient has allergic reactions or hypersensitivity to any component of the product;
- A patient has an ongoing skin inflammation around the injection site;
- A patient takes any kind of an incompatible with the product medication;
- A patient suffers from a serious health issue, like poor blood clotting, diabetes mellitus, or untreated epilepsy;
- And so on.
To ensure the safety of the procedure, a detailed investigation of a patient by a health care practitioner is required prior to the injection. Namely, special allergy testing for any adverse reactions should be held.
Possible Side Effects
The usage of Ellanse M does not tend to cause any serious complications. However, it might lead to the appearance of such mild side effects as:
- Skin irritation around the injection site, including itching, swelling, and redness;
- Bruising at the treatment area;
- The feeling of temporary pain or discomfort;
- And so on.
Under normal circumstances, these side effects disappear on their own several days after the treatment. Also, they do not tend to require any medical assistance. Still, a patient should get in touch with a medical professional in case of having any of these symptoms after the injection of the product.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
The procedure of Ellanse M administration is minimally invasive. Thus, it does not demand much downtime and allows a patient to get back to their usual lifestyle shortly after the injection of the product.
However, there exist several simple rules that have to be followed by a patient for at least 48 hours after the treatment:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen cream at the area of the treatment;
- Do not undergo excessive heat (thus, do not visit saunas or take hot bath tubes);
- Evade wearing makeup on the areas that have undergone the administration of the product;
- Stay away from making active facial expressions or harsh skin pulling (the only thing you might do is gently massage the injection site);
- And so on.
The above-mentioned rules help to meet patients’ expectations from the procedure pretty well. They minimize the risk of any serious side effects and maximize the result of the treatment.
Where to Buy ELLANSE M Online?
One of the most advantageous places to order Ellanse M online is the Fillercloud website. Here, you will be able to find a great selection of original products from world-known brands for fair prices. By means of placing your order on a Fillercloud website, you will also take advantage of quick delivery and friendly customer support service.
*You need to have a valid medical license to buy medical and cosmetic injectables on the Fillercloud website. The main reason for it is that these products are intended for professional usage.
Thus, stock up with Fillercloud and take advantage of high-quality products for affordable prices!