Fillercloud is a supplier of aesthetic medicine goods that offers a great selection of dermal fillers at the most affordable price to cosmetic beauty specialists all over the world. On this site, different brands are available for purchase; Ellanse is one of them.
Below, you will find a detailed description of one of the injectables by this brand – Ellanse E. This injectable solution is innovative and highly effective, and perfectly suitable for the elimination of aging signs. Below, you will find the description, main indications, and other important details about the gel.
Note: We don’t sell aesthetic medicine products to individuals without a valid license that proves their qualification.
Basic Characteristics of Ellanse E
Ellanse E by Aqtis Medical (active substance – polycaprolactone) is produced by the Ellanse brand; with the help of a new longevity technology, results after the treatment are truly outstanding. The beneficial composition includes these main ingredients:
- Polycaprolactone microspheres;
- Carboxymethyl cellulose;
- Phosphate buffered saline.
After the gel administration, a person experiences an increase in natural collagen and elastin production, so different types of aging signs are eliminated effectively.
Please remember that Ellanse E dermal filler can only be used by licensed medical professionals; otherwise, there can be some dangerous consequences afterward.
Target Zones for the Ellanse E Treatment
The best place for the Ellanse E administration is a deep skin dermis or subdermal skin tissue. There are a few target areas for the procedure so that the gel can be used to:
- Correct wrinkles in the perioral zone (marionette lines, smile lines, etc.);
- Periorbital area (facial folds around the eyes, also known as crow’s feet);
- Mild skin imperfections like acne scars, spots, etc.;
- Fine lines and wrinkles caused by the aging process.
Ellanse E is chosen for the following aesthetic purposes:
- Own natural collagen production improvement;
- Enhance skin’s radiant glow;
- Delay the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Reduce mild skin imperfections;
- Skin tone, texture, and general condition boost;
- Facial asymmetry correction;
- Lost volume restoration;
- And so on.
After the treatment session, a person may expect fast improvement for up to forty-eight months and a youthful appearance in general.
Expected Adverse Reactions
Post-treatment side effects are completely normal for any dermal filler procedure, so it is vital to be aware of them to plan a proper aftercare routine for a patient. The most common symptoms include:
- Mild swelling, redness, and other injection site reactions;
- High sensitivity in the target zone;
- Bruising in the place of needle puncture.
Some people can also experience mild allergic reactions, facial puffiness, signs of filler migration, and so on. If so, it is crucial to get in touch with a beautician as soon as possible in order to have a consultation and discuss possible aftercare tips.
Specialists recommend following these few simple steps to make the recovery process much faster for patients:
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications and alcohol at least two weeks before the treatment;
- Avoid heavy exercising for a few days after the injection;
- Don’t sleep on your belly;
- Avoid places with excess heat (like saunas, solarium, hot tubs, and so on);
Some individual pieces of advice may be given to a person during the consultation with a professional based on their individual health and skin conditions.
Limitation to the Procedure
Ellanse E is contraindicated to people with the following issues:
- Increased sensitivity to any ingredient of the gel;
- Irritation, damage, or inflammation of the skin in the target area;
- Being under the age of 18;
- Autoimmune disorders or acute stages of any chronic diseases;
- Certain incompatible medical preparations prescribed to an individual;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding period in women.
There are plenty of alternatives to Ellanse E on the aesthetic medicine market, so the perfect option can be chosen together with a specialist.
Can I Buy Ellanse E on the Fillercloud Website?
Fillercloud is one of the most reliable and client-oriented supplier options on the market. Those who chose it as the primary option can enjoy the following benefits:
- Many dermal filler options of well-known brands;
- The most affordable prices without any hidden costs;
- Regular bonuses and discounts for regulars;
- Fast and reliable shipping all around the world;
- An experienced customer support team.
Before trying to order anything on the Fillercloud website, a person needs to register here first. This process is fast and not complicated so that it can be simply completed without anyone’s assistance (however, if you need some, you are always welcome to get in touch with one of our experts):
- Create an account;
- Upload the license to prove that you are a board-certified expert;
- Select the needed preparation and add it to your shopping cart;
- Order the delivery.
Remember, you can always contact our customer support team anytime before, during, or after your purchase. Ask anything you’d like – starting from brands and products, ending with our delivery system. We can’t wait for our future cooperation!