Buy Restylane Lidocaine 1ml at Fillercloud
You might conveniently order Restylane Lidocaine 1 ml on Fillercloud. While being a reliable supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables, it offers:
Affordable wholesale prices for people with different budgets.
Excellent selection of aesthetic medicine goods.
Safe packaging and fast shipping.
Customer support team ready to assist at any moment.
Please note that ONLY certified health care providers are eligible to buy dermal fillers online. Thus, do not forget to upload your valid medical license before placing your order on Fillercloud.
So, buy Restylane Lidocaine 1 ml online at the most advantageous price and get it delivered fast!
Basic Characteristics about Restylane Lidocaine 1ml
Restylane Lidocaine 1ml is an innovative dermal filler with a wide range of cosmetic indications. It might be described as a sterile, fluid, and transparent gel with an instant, durable, and natural-looking result.
The composition of the product is based on the two following ingredients:
- Cross-linked and stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA) of non-animal origin (strength 20 mg/ml);
- Lidocaine hydrochloride.
HA functions as a main active substance in the composition of a dermal filler. It efficiently hydrates skin tissues and activates natural collagen and elastin production. While added lidocaine, in its turn, serves as a local anesthetic that provides a patient with a pain-relieving effect during the procedure.
If a patient has an allergy to lidocaine, there is an alternative solution in the brand’s product line. Namely, Restylane 1ml has exactly the same properties but does not include a local anesthetic in its composition.
The product is produced with the help of advanced NASHA technology. It allows retaining the natural way hyaluronic acid molecules connect to each other and, therefore, allows the solution to last as long as possible.
The treatment protocol of the product assumes the administration of a product into either the subcutaneous, middle or deep dermal tissue of a patient’s facial oval or the lip mucosa of a patient’s lips. The procedure should be performed with the help of a 27G needle by a knowledgeable health care practitioner. On average, the result of a single dermal filler injection lasts up to 18 months. Still, it varies from one patient to another and depends on many individual factors (such as a patient’s skin type, age, and lifestyle habits).
What’s in the box? The package of Restylane Lidocaine 1ml consists of one prefilled glass syringe, two 27G needles, & package insert.
Usage Indications for Restylane with Lidocaine 1ml
Restylane Lidocaine 1ml is a dermal filler with a wide range of cosmetic indications. While being used to rejuvenate and enhance a patient’s appearance, it might be applied to:
- Instantly fill middle to deep (severe) facial wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, crow’s feet, marionette lines, and other skin depressions;
- Efficiently treat tear trough deformities;
- Provide a patient with a natural-looking lip enhancement;
- Create a profound facial augmentation by means of instantly adding volume, hydrating, and contouring lips;
- Make a patient’s skin tighter;
- And so on.
The product might also be employed to accelerate natural elastin and collagen production and thus provide a patient with well-hydrated, glowing, and supple skin.
Consequently, it is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is efficient in correcting moderate to severe lines, treating facial areas with limited soft tissue support, plumping lips, and tightening skin tissues.
Still, the Restylane product line includes a number of other dermal fillers with very specific indications. For instance, Restylane Refyne is a solution to instantly fill deep wrinkles, while Restylane Kysse is a product to subtly enhance the appearance of lips. So, a medical professional might take other Restylane products into account when looking for the most suitable solution for a patient.
Contraindications for Restylane Lidocaine 1ml
Despite its profound safety, Restylane Lidocaine 1 ml should not be injected if:
- A patient is younger than 21;
- A patient has an ongoing skin infection at the injection site;
- A patient is pregnant or breastfeeding;
- A patient lives with a serious disease (such as diabetes mellitus, poor blood clotting, or autoimmune disorder);
- A patient is allergic to any component of the product (like hyaluronic acid or lidocaine hydrochloride);
- A patient has a tendency to hypertrophic scarring;
- A patient takes incompatible medications or undergoes incompatible treatments;
- And so on.
To make sure that a patient does not have any limitations to the injection of a product, a medical professional should run a detailed investigation of a patient’s current health condition.
Possible Side Effects for Restylane Lidocaine 1 ml
The administration of Restylane Lidocaine 1 ml is a procedure that ensures a safe patient experience. However, it might still lead to the appearance of the following side effects:
- Irritation of the skin around the area of the treatment (namely, redness or itching);
- Bruising at the injection site;
- Pain or discomfort.
In most cases, these side effects are temporary. They tend to disappear within a couple of days after the procedure without any medical supervision. Still, a patient should contact a health care practitioner as soon as possible in case of having any complications after the procedure.
Recommendations for Recovery After Restylane with Lidocaine 1 ml Procedure
The administration of Restylane Lidocaine 1ml does not require any special after-treatment recovery. It is a minimally invasive procedure that allows a patient to return to their usual lifestyle shortly after the injection of the product.
However, a patient is recommended to AVOID the below-mentioned things for at least 48 hours after the treatment:
- Direct sun exposure without a special sunscreen cream;
- Excessive heat (such as hot bathtubs, saunas, etc.);
- Heavy makeup around the injection site;
- Strenuous exercising;
- Rubbing, pushing, or pulling the area of the treatment.
Adherence to this simple rule will prolong the efficiency of the procedure and reduce the possibility of any complications.
close The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product