“Advance your beauty goals” – this slogan on the Ellanse website adequately reflects the brand’s philosophy. While being a manufacturer of extremely long-lasting, sufficient, and qualitative dermal fillers, it efficiently rejuvenates and enhances the appearance of a patient’s skin.
*As people get older, their natural production of collagen and elastin decreases, which eventually leads to the appearance of lines, folds, wrinkles, and facial creases of similar nature. Luckily, the administration of a dermal filler might efficiently correct wrinkles and, therefore, prolong the young-looking appearance of a patient.
The product line of Ellanse consists of four main dermal fillers, namely:
Each above-mentioned product has its own intensity, application, and other peculiarities.
In the information below, you will be able to take a closer look at the Ellanse S dermal filler. Let us check out its basic characteristics, indications for usage, contraindications, possible side effects, and after-treatment recovery recommendations of the product.
Ellanse S is a clinically proven dermal filler that is manufactured by AQTIS Medical BV (Netherlands). It is the most basic product in the Ellanse range and, therefore, that ensures a patient with natural-looking but at the same time instantly visible results.
The composition of Ellanse S includes several substances of the highest quality, namely:
- Polycaprolactone microspheres (it is the main active substance of the product);
- Carboxymethyl cellulose (it helps a product to be evenly distributed under a patient’s skin);
- Phosphate buffered saline (it regulates the pH level of a patient during the injection);
- Glycerin (it allows the skin to stay hydrated by means of retaining moisture).
Unique properties of PCL microspheres are achieved with the help of advanced STаT technology. It guarantees the highly efficient and long-lasting correction of skin’s aging signs.
According to the treatment protocol of Ellanse S, it should be administered with the help of a prefilled syringe into either the middle or deep dermis of a patient’s facial oval. The procedure should be performed exclusively by a knowledgeable health care practitioner.
*In some cases, multiple sessions of Ellanse S injections might be required to take care of facial folds, lines, and wrinkles or increase the natural collagen production.
The result of the treatment is very long-lasting but nevertheless non-permanent. When being more precise, it might last up to 18 months. Still, it depends on a patient’s skin type, age, lifestyle, and other peculiarities.
What’s in the box? The package of Ellanse S includes 2 prefilled syringes (1ml each) and 4 needles of the 27 G 3/4 size.
Indications for Usage
Ellanse S is an injectable product that is indicated for the subdermal implantation into a patient’s facial tissues with the following purposes:
- To correct facial lines, folds, and wrinkles (like marionette lines, nasolabial folds, or frown creases);
- To restore the volume loss (or, in other words, increase volume of certain facial parts);
- To accelerate natural collagen production and, therefore, substantially hydrate the skin dermis;
- To provide a patient’s skin with a radiant glow.
As a result, Ellanse S has the power to provide a patient with an efficient correction of wrinkles and restoration of facial volume, which eventually leads to a more youthful appearance of a patient.
Just like other dermal fillers in the Ellanse range, Ellanse S is extremely safe since it is based on neither animal nor bacterial sources. Still, it should not be administered under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient is under the age of 18;
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding;
- If a patient has allergic reactions to any product’s component;
- If a patient has the skin inflammation or injection around the intended treatment area;
- If a patient takes any kind of an incompatible with the product medication;
- If a patient suffers from a severe disease, such as poor blood clotting, untreated epilepsy, or diabetes mellitus;
- And so on.
To exclude the presence of the above-mentioned contraindications, a medical professional should thoroughly investigate a patient’s health condition before the procedure.
Possible Side Effects
The administration of Ellanse S rarely leads to any serious complications. Still, it might initiate the appearance of several unpleasant symptoms. Among the most common side effects caused by the product are:
- Skin irritation at the injection site, including mild swelling, itching, or redness;
- Bruising around the area of the treatment;
- Temporary pain or discomfort;
- And so on.
In most cases, the above-mentioned symptoms tend to fade away without any medical assistance within a couple of days after the injection. Nevertheless, a patient should contact a health care practitioner as soon as possible in case of having any side effects after the treatment.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
While being a minimally invasive procedure, the administration of Ellanse S does not require any special after-treatment recovery. However, a patient should follow the below-mentioned rules for at least 48 hours after the injection of the product:
- Stay away from direct sun exposure and apply sunscreen cream to the injection site;
- Avoid undergoing excessive heat (namely, do not visit saunas or take hot baths);
- Evade making active facial expressions or massaging the area of the treatment;
- Do not wear makeup on facial areas to where the product has been injected;
- And so on.
The adherence to the rules that are mentioned above will help a patient to both maximize the result of the procedure and minimize the risk of any complications.
Where to Buy ELLANSE S Online?
If you are currently looking for a reliable supplier of Ellanse S and other fillers from well-known brands, you have come to the right place. The Fillercloud provides its customers with such benefits as a wide assortment of authentic cosmetic injectables, advantageous prices, and quick worldwide shipping.
*ONLY certified health care providers might buy cosmetic injectables on the Fillercloud website since they are intended exclusively for professional usage.
So, feel free to place your order on a Fillercloud website and take advantage of the high-quality service!