Buy Juvederm Voluma Online at Fillercloud
If you are a licensed medical professional, you can buy a wide range of dermal fillers on Fillercloud.com. Our company offers you to buy Juvéderm Voluma XC, Juvederm Ultra, Volbella, Volux, and many other Juvéderm products. We offer one of the best Juvéderm Voluma cost on the market.
Affordable wholesale prices for people with different budgets.
Excellent selection of aesthetic medicine goods.
Safe packaging and fast shipping.
Customer support team ready to assist at any moment.
Follow these simple steps to order Juvederm Voluma on our site:
- register a personal account
- fill in the required info
- provide medical insurance
- choose the products
- proceed with the payment
or contact out team in one of the following ways: 1-604-800-8004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Properties of Juvederm Voluma Injectable Treatment
The Juvederm Voluma dermal filler-volumizer is designed for a noticeable volumization of the ✔cheekbones, ✔cheeks, and ✔chin to correct the contours and relief of the face. The volumizing hyaluronic acid filler is created on the basis of sterile sodium hyaluronate with a high concentration of the active substance of 24 mg/ml.
The modern corrector Juvéderm Voluma is a homogeneous, 100% biocompatible, transparent gel with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA) – 24%. This filler is lighter than most volumetric analogs, quickly saturates areas with a deficiency of fat and skin tissues, creates a “depot” of fluid to effectively restore the relief and maintain natural volume. The effect of the corrected volume and contours of the face lasts up to 18-24 months.
As in other fillers of the French-Canadian company Allergan, the active substance in Juvederm Voluma is hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, without third-party impurities. HA not only helps to restore lost volume but also improves metabolic processes, stimulates the production of natural elastin and collagen. This guarantees a noticeable renewal of the dermal layer and treatment of the facial volume loss. The hyaluronic acid based filler biodegrades after full tissue saturation and the creation of a collagen reserve to prolong the action.
Juvederm Voluma treatment is formulated with an effective analgesic 3% lidocaine hydrochloride solution for a painless injection with maximum client comfort. Due to the local anesthetic, during the injection of the dermal filler Juvéderm Voluma, patients do not feel burning or tingling in the treatment area.
Benefits of Juvederm Voluma
According to an Allergan internal survey, more than 90% of patients confirmed excellent results of rejuvenation 6 months after a cosmetic session with Voluma Juvéderm Treatments. When using Juvederm Voluma, only one procedure is enough to obtain the expected lasting result. Cosmetologists note the complex action of Juvederm Voluma – the dermal filler also effectively corrects facial skin imperfections and deep wrinkles.
Experts point out the following advantages of the Juvederm Voluma gel volumizer:
- The maximum duration of action. The restored volumes of the face last at least 1.5 years, depending on the age and characteristics of the patient’s body.
- Fast results. Changes are observed immediately after the Voluma injections and adaptation of the skin. The most pronounced effect occurs after 14-28 days.
- Absolute safety. The composition of Juvederm Voluma includes only highly purified substances. Tthey are hypoallergenic, do not cause human body rejection.
- The convenience of injection process. The injectable filler has a high elasticity, which contributes to a uniform and mobile distribution under the skin. You can correct the treatment areas by light palpation.
- Versatility. With the help of Juvederm Voluma, you can not only model the oval of a face but also get rid of deep folds and wrinkles in the middle part of the face.
Juvederm Voluma: Indications
The filler is intended for clients with age-related problems of “sagging” skin, deficiency of adipose tissue, violations of the relief, contour, symmetry, and volume in the buccal-zygomatic zone. This volumizer is indicated for patients aged 30 to 65 years. The use of Juvederm Voluma is effective in solving the following problems:
- Replenishment of volume and restoration of the contours of the cheekbones, chin, and cheeks,
- Elimination of gravitational ptosis on the cheeks,
- Modeling the correct, tightened oval of the face,
- Filling nasolabial folds of any depth,
- Smoothing small wrinkles in the perioral area,
- Relief correction – elimination of skin irregularities.
Juvederm Voluma is not used for contouring and volume correction in the periorbital zone and forehead area. The filler also does not give the effect of a revitalizant.
Contraindications, Safety and Side Effects
Juvederm Voluma injectable filler can cause classic post-procedural reactions for dermal fillers – small bruises, temporary discoloration of the skin, redness, and swelling. Side effects are normal, they disappear within 4-7 days. Otherwise, the client should consult a doctor for a course of therapy.
The filler is administered only after the patient has received an initial consultation, during the conversation it is necessary to advise the patient about possible reactions and precautions after injection. Before injections, the skin on the face must be thoroughly disinfected. It is equally important to study the contraindications that prohibit the introduction of this filler.
- necrosis of the dermis, purulent inflammation of facial skin tissues,
- dermabrasion, laser therapy, and chemical peeling 1 week before the session,
- taking beta-blockers, cimetidine, aspirin, and vitamin C in increased doses,
- the presence of herpes, keloids, and various skin irritations in the puncture area,
- intolerance to the active components of the implant, including lidocaine,
- autoimmune diseases and exacerbation of chronic,
- pregnancy, breastfeeding,
- the presence in the subcutaneous layers of other gels introduced earlier,
- taking anticoagulants,
- establishing the diagnosis of SARS or infectious infection.
The gel should be administered as slowly as possible to reduce the risk of post-procedure irritation. The patient must be informed that after injection for 2 weeks you can not stay under UV rays for a long time, you need to avoid intense sports, do not visit the solarium, saunas, and swimming pools. Make-up is allowed 3-5 days after the session.
Candidates for Juvederm Voluma Filler
Ideal candidates for Juvederm Voluma may include individuals who have noticed a flattening or sagging appearance in their cheeks due to the natural aging process. This dermal filler can effectively replenish lost volume and provide a more youthful, lifted appearance. It is also suitable:
- Individuals who want to improve their loss of facial volume, loose skin, and facial folds;
- Those with sunken cheeks desire to restore volume and contour;
- Individuals who would like to achieve a more defined jawline;
- Those who seek more chin definition;
- Candidates who are in overall good health;
- Individuals who do not have allergies to any components of Juvéderm Voluma;
- Those with realistic expectations for the treatment.
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine (2x1ml)
How long does Juvederm Voluma last?
Juvederm Voluma is an exceptionally durable dermal filler that might last up to twenty-four months.
How much does 1 syringe of Juvederm Voluma cost?
Juvederm Voluma is advertised in a package that contains 2 syringes and costs around $400 (and, therefore, around $200 per syringe).
What is Juvederm Voluma best for?
Juvederm Voluma does a great job when it comes to facial volume restoration (especially around the cheek zone).
Why is Juvederm Voluma so expensive?
Juvederm Voluma is a premium dermal filler with an exceptionally safe composition. Thus, its price matches its quality.
What not to do after undergoing an injection of Juvederm Voluma?
It is preferable to stay away from direct sun exposure and excessive heat after undergoing injection of Juvederm Voluma.
Is 1 syringe of Juvederm Voluma enough?
In most cases, a single injection of Juvederm Voluma would be enough to achieve your aesthetic goals. Still, the exact number of syringes you might require should be defined by your healthcare provider.
Is an injection of Juvederm Voluma filler painful?
The level of pain during the injection of Juvederm Voluma strongly depends on the pain threshold of a patient. In general, however, the administration of the product is not supposed to cause much discomfort.
Who is a good candidate for Juvederm Voluma?
A good candidate for Juvederm Voluma should not have any contraindications to an injection of a hyaluronic acid filler (including an allergy to hyaluronic acid, a serious chronic disease, or an ongoing skin infection around the intended area of the treatment). As well, a good candidate for Juvederm Voluma should not be pregnant or breastfeeding.