Buy Juvederm Ultra Smile (2x0.55ml) Online at Fillercloud
You might conveniently buy Juvederm Ultra Smile (2×0.55ml) online on a Fillercloud website. While being a reliable supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables, it offers:
Affordable wholesale prices for people with different budgets.
Excellent selection of aesthetic medicine goods.
Safe packaging and fast shipping.
Customer support team ready to assist at any moment.
Please note: You have to be a licensed health care provider in order to buy products on a Fillercloud website.
So, place your order at any time. We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Basic Properties of Juvederm Ultra Smile (2x0.55ml)
Juvederm Ultra Smile (2×0.55ml) is an injectable implant that is designed to rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of a patient’s lips. It is an absolutely biocompatible hyaluronic acid gel of a middle density and smooth consistency that has the following ingredients in its composition:
- Hyaluronic acid (24 mg/ml);
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml).
While being a natural substance that has the power to efficiently moisturize skin tissues, hyaluronic acid instantly plumps and enhances the appearance of a patient’s lips. While lidocaine, in its turn, functions as a local anesthetic that reduces pain during the administration of the injectable filler.
The Juvéderm Ultra Smile gel is manufactured with the help of patented 3D Matrix technology. Its stabilizing properties ensure the high plasticity of the product and, as a result, create natural-looking, smooth, and beautiful results.
The treatment protocol of Juvederm Ultra Smile assumes the injection of the product into a patient’s lip mucosa with the help of a 30G 1/2 needle.
Under normal circumstances, the effect of Juvederm Ultra Smile injections lasts up to 12 months. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s personal peculiarities, such as skin type, age, and even lifestyle.
What’s in the box? The standard package of Juvederm Ultra Smile (2×0.55ml) contains two pre-filled syringes with 0.55ml of the preparation and two sterile needles of the 30G 1/2 size.
Juvederm Ultra Smile (2×0.55ml) is indicated to treat thin, dehydrated, and poorly defined lips with signs of aging on them. In other words, the dermal filler is used for:
- Lip augmentation. The gel efficiently treats the patient’s thin lips;
- Lip hydration. The main active substance of the gel is hyaluronic acid, which is one of the key elements of well-hydrated skin and lip tissues of the human body;
- Lip definition. The gel provides a patient with instant results when it comes to the definition of lips.
Apart from the above-mentioned implications of Juvederm Ultra Smile, it might also be used to fill vertical lip lines and other skin imperfections in the perioral area.
In other words, Juvederm Ultra Smile is an effective dermal filler that is applied to the lip area in order to create naturally-looking and beautiful lips that will be full, moisturized, and well-defined.
The administration of Juvederm Ultra Smile is contraindicated under one of the following circumstances:
- Individual hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the product’s composition (like hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- Serious health disorders (including untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, autoimmune disease, or poor blood clotting);
- Ongoing skin infections around the treatment area;
- Simultaneous intake of incompatible medications;
- Pregnancy or lactation;
In order to make sure a patient does not have any contraindications to the injection of the product into the lips, it is preferable to undergo a special allergy test and consult with a knowledgeable medical practitioner beforehand.
Possible Side Effects
Despite the fact that Juvederm Ultra Smile is a safe product that might provide a patient’s lips with more definition, plumpness, and hydration, it might at the same time lead to one of the following side effects:
- A painful sensation or feeling of discomfort around the treatment area;
- Skin irritation on the injection site (including its redness, itching, and swelling);
If these symptoms fade away on their own within a limited time period after the injection of the product, their medical treatment is not always required. Still, it is preferable for a patient to consult with a health care practitioner in case of noticing any side effects after the procedure.
For the first 48 hours after enhancing lip volume, hydration, and definition with the help of Juvederm Ultra Smile, a patient should follow these after-treatment recovery recommendations:
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup;
- Stay away from direct sun exposure and excessive heat;
- Use special sun-protecting lip balm;
- Do not exercise strenuously;
- Evade rubbing, pushing, and pulling the area of the treatment.
By means of following the above-mentioned recommendations, a patient will be able to both enhance the result of the injection and minimize the appearance of any complications.
close The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product