Jalupro is a brand of professional cosmetic products with a wide range of aesthetic indications. While being manufactured in Switzerland by Professional Derma SA, its product line consists of the following solutions:
- Jalupro Enhancer Gel;
- Jalupro Moisturizing Biocellulose Face Mask;
- Jalupro Super Hydro;
- Jalupro Amino Acid;
- And other products.
Below, you will be able to check out the information on Jalupro HMW, one more solution in the Jalupro range that is definitely worth being discussed. So, let us go through its basic characteristics, usage indications, contraindications, side effects, and after-treatment recovery recommendations.
Jalupro HMW might be characterized as a sterile, homogeneous, and injectable dermal filler that is specifically designed to rejuvenate and enhance aging skin that lacks hydration.
The composition of the product includes the following ingredients:
- Sodium hyaluronate (or, as it is also called, hyaluronic acid) with a high molecular weight;
- A combination of amino acids (namely, glycine, L-proline, L-lysine, and L-leucine).
Please note that Jalupro HMW is a sterile amino acid solution that does not contain lidocaine. However, a topical anesthetic might be applied to the area of the treatment to reduce a patient’s feeling of discomfort during the injection.
Together, these ingredients create a clever combination to provide a patient with a more youthful appearance. Together, they stimulate the natural production of collagen and repair skin tissues.
According to its treatment protocol, Jalupro HMW should be administered in two to three injections with an interval of one to two weeks between them. The product should be injected into either the mesoderm or reticular dermis of a patient’s facial oval and body with the help of microneedles. The procedure should be done exclusively by a licensed medical professional.
On average, the treatment ensures a patient with a durable skin rejuvenation that lasts up to 6 months. However, its exact duration depends on a patient’s skin type, health condition, and age. As soon as the result of Jalupro HMW injections starts to fade away, the treatment might be repeated. This way, its effectiveness might be substantially prolonged.
What’s in the box? A package of Jalupro HMW includes one 1.5 ml glass disposable syringe with the sterile gel of hyaluronic acid (strength 20 mg/ml), one 1 ml bottle with amino acids (strength 80 mg/ml), and one package insert.
Jalupro HMW is a sterile gel of sodium hyaluronate and amino acids that is indicated for mature, aged skin in the following areas:
- Inner thighs;
Please note that the solution efficiently reduces skin depressions that appear as a result of both natural aging and photo aging.
The product functions as a nourisher of fibroblasts or, in other words, the substances in the connective tissues of the different skin layers. As a result, these fibroblasts produce collagen and elastin, which eventually leads to:
- Reduction of age-related skin defects and depressions (or, in other words, ageing wrinkles);
- Minimization of stretch marks and scars;
- Hydration of skin cells.
In other words, the solution efficiently eradicates skin depressions caused by the aging process (for instance, deep wrinkles), takes care of stretch marks, minimizes scars, and moisturizes dehydrated skin.
The reduction of skin imperfections, wrinkles, and scars with the help of Jalupro HMW is contraindicated under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient is allergic to any ingredient in the product’s composition (especially sodium hyaluronate and amino acids);
- If a patient suffers from a serious health complication (for instance, autoimmune disorder, untreated epilepsy, or diabetes mellitus);
- If a patient has an active infection of the skin tissue around the injection site;
- If a patient is predisposed to excessive formation of scars;
- If a patient intakes incompatible medications (such as blood-thinning products) or undergoes treatments (for instance, laser therapies or chemical peels);
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please note that ignorance of these contraindications might lead to the appearance of serious complications. Thus, a patient should not inject Jalupro HMW before making sure that a product is safe for each individual case.
Possible Side Effects
Jalupro HMW is a sterile solution based on amino acids and sodium hyaluronate. It is used to effectively fix scars, reduce wrinkles, and moisturize dry and dehydrated skin in a safe way. Still, the injection of the product might lead to the appearance of the following side effects:
- The irritation of the skin around the injection site (for instance, redness, swelling, or itching);
- The bruising at the area of the treatment;
- The feeling of pain or discomfort.
These side effects have a temporary character. They tend to disappear on their own within a couple of days after the injection of a dermal filler. However, a patient is recommended to contact a medical professional in case of any complications after the administration of the injectable solution.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
To prolong enhanced skin appearance and minimize the risk of complications after the injection of Jalupro HMW, a patient should adhere to the following after-treatment recovery recommendations for the first 48 hours after the procedure:
- Stay away from direct sunlight and apply sunscreen cream to the area of the treatment;
- Do not undergo the sources of excessive heat, such as saunas or hot baths;
- Avoid strenuous exercising and intense physical activity;
- Evade wearing heavy makeup at the injection site;
- Bypass pushing or pulling the area of the treatment.
Please note that a patient might apply an ice pack or undergo a light massage of the injection site in case of experiencing the feeling of pain after the procedure.
Where to Buy Jalupro HMW Online?
If you would like to order Jalupro HMW online, check out what Fillercloud offers. It is an experienced supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables (such as dermal fillers, mesotherapy solutions, PDO threads, and so on) that provides its customers with a wide selection of authentic brands, wholesale prices, and reliable delivery.
Please note that only licensed medical professionals are eligible to buy medical and cosmetic injectables online.
So, place your order at any time and help your patients to acquire a younger appearance by means of reducing wrinkles and moisturizing dry skin with the help of Jalupro HMW!