Buy Restylane Volyme Online at Fillercloud
Feel free to buy Restylane Volyme online on a Fillercloud website. It is a trustworthy supplier of authentic products for medical and cosmetic procedures that offers:
Affordable wholesale prices for people with different budgets.
Excellent selection of aesthetic medicine goods.
Safe packaging and fast shipping.
Customer support team ready to assist at any moment.
ONLY certified medical professionals are eligible to buy dermal fillers online on a Fillercloud website. The main reason for it is that they are intended for professional usage.
Thus, feel free to place your order at any time and let your clients take advantage of hyaluronic acid gel of the highest quality for the enhancement of their face volume!
Basic Characteristics of Restylane Volyme
Restylane Volyme is a dermal filler that, as its name suggests, is primarily used to restore volume of a patient’s skin. It is a fluid, transparent, and sterile cosmetic injectable that has a form of a gel.
The product’s composition includes two components:
- The main active ingredient: cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (strength of 20 mg/ml);
- The local anesthetic: lidocaine (strength 3 mg/ml).
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that has the power to attract moisture and therefore efficiently hydrates a patient’s skin. It might be either cross-linked or non-cross-linked.
In combination, these components create an efficient formula that is involved in restoring lost facial volume in a comfortable way. While hyaluronic acid influences the skin’s structure giving it a rejuvenated look, lidocaine helps to reduce pain during the procedure. It provides a patient with an instantly visible, natural-looking, and long-lasting result.
The production method of Restylane Volyme is called Optimal Balance Technology. It ensures the product’s smooth integration into the skin matrix by means of creating an optimal balance between hyaluronic acid cross-linking and gel calibration.
According to the Restylane Volyme treatment protocol, the product should be administered into the subcutaneous tissue of a patient by a medical professional with the help of a27G 1/2 needle and a special injection technique. The main areas that are usually treated are the cheeks, chin, and jawline.
Initial injection of Restylane Volyme tends to provide a patient with a long-lasting result that equals 12 months. Still, its exact duration depends on all individuals’ skin type factors, age, and health. As soon as a result fades away, a touch-up treatment might be performed.
What’s in the box? The package of Restylane Volyme includes one prefilled syringe (with 1ml of the product), two sterile needles (of the 27G 1/2 size), and patient record labels.
Usage Indications of Restylane Volyme
The injection of Restylane Volyme is indicated to treat various age-related skin imperfections. It helps a patient to acquire a more youthful appearance by means of being used to:
- Restore volume of a patient’s cheeks, chin, and jawline;
- Redefine a patient’s facial oval;
- Recontour facial features of a patient;
- Provide a patient with a high volume lifting effect;
- Smooth fine lines in the perioral area of a patient’s face;
- Correct a patient’s chin ptosis.
Therefore, the product is effectively used to rejuvenate and enhance facial features of a patient as well as help them to obtain a smooth and contoured appearance.
As a bonus, hyaluronic acid in the composition of a dermal filler efficiently hydrates the treated area by means of accelerating natural collagen and elastin production.
Contraindications of Restylane Volyme
Not each and every patient is a good candidate to create volume with the help of Restylane Volyme. According to its clinical trials, the product should not be injected under the skin of a patient if:
- A patient suffers from severe allergies to any component of the gel filler (for instance, hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- A patient has a serious health problem (like epilepsy, autoimmune disorder, or diabetes mellitus);
- A patient experiences skin inflammation at the injection site;
- A patient is below the age of 21, pregnant, or breastfeeding;
- A patient undergoes chemical peels, laser hair removals, or other laser treatments.
To exclude the presence of any limitations to the procedure, a healthcare practitioner should thoroughly investigate a patient’s medical history.
Possible Side Effects of Restylane Volyme
Despite the fact that Restylane Volyme belongs to safe dermal fillers, its administration might lead to the appearance of one of the following side effects:
- Skin irritation around the area of the treatment (namely, redness or itching);
- Pain and discomfort at the injection site.
These symptoms are temporary and tend to disappear within a couple of days after the injection. In most cases, they do not require any medical supervision.
Still, a patient should inform a health care practitioner in case of having any of the above-mentioned complications after the Restylane Volyme injection.
Recommendations for Recovery After Treatment with Retylane Volyme
Restylane Volyme treatments are minimally invasive. Their equilibrium concentration of hyaluronic acid is well-acceptable by the human body. Therefore, it allows a patient to return to their usual lifestyle shortly after the procedure without any special after-treatment recovery manipulations.
However, adherence to the below-mentioned rules for the first 48 hours after the procedure will maximize the efficiency of the procedure and minimize the risk of any complications:
- A patient should not undergo direct sunlight and apply sun-protection cream to the injection site;
- A patient should avoid extensive heat and therefore stay away from hot bathtubs or saunas;
- A patient should not wear heavy makeup around the area of the treatment area;
- A patient should evade strenuous exercising;
- A patient should not push, pull, or rub the skin.
As well, a patient might gently massage the injection site to help the product integrate smoothly.
close The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product