Where to Buy Sculptra (2 Vials) Online?
You might conveniently order Sculptra (2 Vials) and a great number of other dermal fillers (namely, hyaluronic acid-, calcium hydroxylapatite-, and poly-L-lactic-based) on Fillercloud. This way, you will be able to take advantage of:
Affordable wholesale prices for people with different budgets.
Excellent selection of aesthetic medicine goods.
Safe packaging and fast shipping.
Customer support team ready to assist at any moment.
Please note that only licensed medical professionals are eligible to order products intended for professional usage (including Sculptra) online. So, buy the needed items at any time and experience the power of Fillercloud’s “customer-first” approach on your own!
Sculptra (2 Vials) might be characterized as an innovative, biodegradable, and synthetic dermal filler with a wide range of aesthetic applications. Its composition is based on the following ingredients:
- Poly-L-lactic acid (or, as it is also called, PLLA);
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose;
- Pyrogen-free mannitol;
- Sterile water.
Please note that Sculptra does not include lidocaine in its composition. However, a healthcare practitioner might apply a topical anesthetic to the area of the treatment in order to reduce the feeling of discomfort and pain during the procedure.
According to the treatment protocol of Sculptra, it should be administered exclusively by a licensed medical professional into either the subcutaneous layer or the deep layer of a patient’s skin dermis with the help of either an 18G or 26G needle. In most cases, a patient needs to undergo up to three procedures with an interval of a couple of months between them.
On average, the completion of the recommended treatment course of Sculptra provides a patient with an exceptionally long-lasting result that lasts up to 24 months. However, its exact duration depends on a patient’s individual health condition, skin type, and lifestyle.
What’s in the box? The package of Sculptra (2 Vials) includes two prefilled syringes with 5 ml of the product each.
Sculptra (2 Vials) has a wide range of usage indications. It might be injected into the following areas of the facial oval:
- And so on.
The main purpose of the product is to create the younger natural-looking skin by means of:
- Restoring all the lost collagen and elastin;
- Tightening the saggy skin lacking firmness;
- Making certain facial features more defined;
- Creating additional facial volume (or, in other words, correcting the facial fat loss);
- Reducing the appearance of mild to deep wrinkles, folds, and fine lines (for instance, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, or crow’s feet);
- And so on.
The Sculptra treatment creates an effect that might be noticeable immediately after the procedure. The main reason for it is that poly-L-lactic acid (the main active ingredient) restores the natural production of a patient’s own collagen and elastin in an instant way.
A safety note: Sculptra is a product that is NOT indicated for the augmentation of lips or the treatment of the skin in the perioral and periorbital areas.
Not each and every patient is a good candidate to correct fine lines, increase collagen levels, or tighten sagging skin cells with the help of Sculptra. Namely, the product is contraindicated to patients under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient has an allergy or hypersensitivity to any component of the product (for instance, poly-L-lactic acid, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, or mannitol);
- If a patient is predisposed to hypertrophic scarring, keloid formation, or poor blood clotting;
- If a patient suffers from a serious disease, such as untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, or autoimmune disorder;
- If a patient has an ongoing skin inflammation or infection at the injection site;
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding;
- And so on.
The ignorance of these contraindications might lead to certain complications after the injection of the Sculptra dermal filler. Therefore, they should be taken seriously and discussed with a healthcare practitioner before the procedure.
Possible Side Effects
In some cases, the injection of Sculptra might lead to the appearance of one of the following side effects:
- Mild skin irritation around the area of the treatment (including redness, itching, or swelling);
- Light bruising at the injection site;
- Minimal bleeding;
- Small lumps or bumps;
- And other side effects.
Under normal circumstances, these side effects do not require any medical supervision. Namely, they tend to fade away on their own within a couple of days after the procedure.
Still, sometimes they might have the opposite effect and cause certain health complications. Therefore, a patient is recommended to contact a healthcare practitioner in case of having any side effects after the Sculptra treatment.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
The administration of the Sculptra solution works in a minimally invasive way. Therefore, it does not require any special after-treatment recovery.
However, a patient is strongly recommended to follow the below-mentioned recommendations for the first 48 hours after the treatment:
- A patient should avoid direct sun exposure and apply a sunscreen cream to the skin around the treatment area;
- A patient should not visit saunas, take hot baths, or come in contact with any other sources of excessive heat;
- A patient should evade wearing makeup at the injection site;
- A patient should stay away from strenuous exercises;
- And so on.
Adherence to the above-mentioned after-treatment recommendations will help a patient to achieve progressive results of the procedure and prolong their period duration.