The Teosyal brand is the most famous product by the manufacturer Teoxane (active substance – resilient hyaluronic acid) for effective skin rejuvenation and wrinkles elimination. There are a few products variations created by them, and here you will find more information about Teosyal RHA 3. It is pretty similar to Teosyal RHA 2 but is a little denser than it. So, with its help, it is possible to deal with even deep facial wrinkles.
You have to be a licensed medical professional in order to buy Teosyal RHA3 at Fillercloud.
Basic Information About the Injectable Filler
Teosyal RHA3 – a product that includes cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin in its composition (23mg). It was explicitly designed to deal with deep wrinkles in various facial areas. A special formula of the injectable guarantees a long-lasting effect for a patient (up to 22 months).
In order to guarantee a painless treatment with Teosyal dermal filler, 0.3% of lidocaine hydrochloride is included in the composition too. Just like that, anyone can expect fast, safe, and comfortable gel administration for rejuvenation purposes.
A specialist should use the linear threading injection technique to see the results immediately after the procedure. This method of gel administration is also a guarantee of a person’s safety and the absence of complications after the treatment.
Target Areas for the Teosyal RHA3 Gel
Teosyal RHA 3 with non-modified hyaluronic acid in its base is perfect for treating skin depressions caused by the aging process. It works excellent to deal with these aesthetic problems:
- Treating nasolabial folds;
- Minimizing noticeable lines in the deep dermis;
- Marionette and glabellar lines reduction;
- Natural facial contours improvement;
- Vertical lip lines correction;
- Lip augmentation;
- And so on.
Limitations to the Treatment
Even though Teosyal RHA3 contains hyaluronic acid molecules in the composition (which are among the safest components used in dermal fillers production), some people still cannot use it for their aesthetic purposes. All because certain individual factors that should be considered before the cosmetic beauty treatment, namely:
- Increased sensitivity to the filler components;
- Damages, irritations, or open wounds in the injection spot;
- Poor health conditions (fever, weakness, cough, and any other flu-like symptoms);
- Chronic diseases in their acute stage (diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, HIV, etc.);
- Blood clotting disorders;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding period in women;
- Adolescents who are younger than 18 years of age.
It is always possible to choose the alternative treatment option or wait for some of the mentioned-above symptoms to disappear entirely. In any case, we would recommend talking to a medical professional first to make sure all available skin rejuvenation methods are considered.
Possible Adverse Reactions
Side effects after the dermal filler medical procedure are usual things that shouldn’t be scary for the patients. They are often unnoticeable and don’t last for a significant time, but it is still crucial to remember about proper post-treatment routine in order to reduce the chances of minor symptoms developing into something more severe. So, what are the most common adverse reactions?
- Irritations in the injection spot (redness, swelling, itching, etc.);
- High sensitivity in the place of injection;
- Bruising in the location of the needle puncture;
- Slight discomfort (however, it shouldn’t last long).
A day or two is typically enough for everything mentioned above to disappear fully; some lucky individuals can be totally fine a few hours after the procedure. If a correct aftercare routine is used, the recovery process can be much faster.
A doctor should be informed if any severe symptoms occur, namely harsh, painful sensations, any sign of filler migration, fever, nausea, the durability of minor adverse reactions, and so on.
Buy Teosyal RHA3 Online At Fillercloud
Are you looking for a reliable supplier that can provide you with all the important aesthetic products for your clinic? Well, we have great news for you – Fillercloud is ready to help you with all your needs!
Choose us as your supplier and enjoy all the fantastic benefits we offer to every client:
- Great selection of products by many worldwide famous brands;
- Beneficial prices, regular discounts, a lot of special offers;
- Safe packaging of your order;
- Fast shipping to the indicated address;
- Professional managers in customer support to assist.
You will need to register at Fillercloud in order to start ordering here. That’s because we need to check your information to make sure you are an experienced professional with a valid medical license. However, registration doesn’t take a lot of time, so you can be done with it pretty fast.
All contact information is indicated on the Contact Us page, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any comfortable for you time. We are looking forward to our future cooperation!