Swiss quality, long-lasting duration, and natural-looking results – these are the three peculiarities that characterize Teosyal solutions that are manufactured under the Teoxane trademark. Such product lines as Teosyal PureSense, RHA, and Meso include a wide range of preparations for the overall rejuvenation and enhancement of a patient’s skin.
On a side note: Apart from cosmetic injectables, Teosyal produces cosmeceuticals (or, as they are also called, skincare products).
Below, you will find a detailed overview of Teosyal PureSense Global Action, which is probably the most universal dermal filler in the PureSense product line. Let us check out its basic properties, indications, limitations, possible side effects, and after-treatment recommendations.
Basic Properties of Teosyal PureSense Global Action
Teosyal PureSense Global Action (manufacturer: Teoxane) is an injectable gel with a wide range of aesthetic purposes. While being the most versatile among other Teosyal dermal fillers, it “acts globally” to rejuvenate and enhance a patient’s skin.
The composition of Teosyal PureSense Global Action consists of the following ingredients:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (strength 25 mg/ml);
- Lidocaine (strength 3 mg/ml);
- Phosphate buffer.
The combination of the above-mentioned components functions as follows:
- Hyaluronic acid acts as the main active substance of the product. It initiates skin hydration by means of binding to water molecules. Also, hyaluronic acid accelerates natural collagen and elastin production. ;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride serves as a local anesthetic that reduces the feeling of discomfort and provides a patient with pain relief during the injection;
- Phosphate buffer works as a normalizer of a patient’s pH level while the administration of a product is performed.
The treatment protocol of Teosyal PureSense Global Action assumes that a product should be administrated into a patient’s facial oval exclusively by a certified medical professional who will use a special linear threading technique. The product should be injected into the mid dermis of a patient with the help of a 30G 1/2 needle.
Teosyal PureSense Global Action has a long-lasting formula. The expected result of a product’s injection equals 18 months. However, it strongly depends on the age, skin type, and health condition of a patient.
What’s in the box? The package of Teosyal PureSense Global Action contains 2 pre-filled syringes, needles, and traceability labels.
Among all products in the Teosyal range, Teosyal PureSense Global Action has the longest list of indications. It helps a patient to eliminate numerous issues associated with the aging skin, such as:
- Mild to moderate facial wrinkles (namely, glabellar lines, nasolabial folds, perioral wrinkles, periorbital lines, and other skin defects);
- Dehydrated skin tissues;
- Age-related lost volume of the skin.
Thus, the product is efficiently applied to:
- Correct moderate wrinkles;
- Provide a patient with profound skin hydration;
- Volumize the skin in the treated area.
As a result, a patient acquires a wrinkle-free look and a much more youthful appearance after the administration of the injectable filler.
Not each and every patient might correct superficial to moderate wrinkles, moisturize skin tissues, and add volume to certain facial parts with the help of Teosyal PureSense Global Action. Below, you will find the list of main limitations to the procedure:
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the product like cross-linked hyaluronic acid of the non-animal origin or lidocaine;
- Ongoing inflammation of the skin around the area of the treatment;
- Serious health complications, such as oncology, epilepsy, or diabetes;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Furthermore, a patient might have other contraindications to the injection of the product. They should be defined individually by a health care practitioner before the procedure.
Possible Side Effects
Teosyal PureSense Global Action is one of the safest dermal fillers available on the aesthetic medicine market these days. Its administration rarely leads to any serious health complications.
However, the injection of a medical device might lead to the following side effects:
- Bruising around the injection site;
- Irritation of the skin at the area of the treatment (namely, itching, redness, or swelling);
- Temporary loss of skin sensitivity around the zone of the product’s administration.
In most cases, the above-mentioned side effects fade away on their own in a couple of days after the treatment. Therefore, they do not require any medical supervision.
Still, a patient has to inform a health care practitioner in case of having any complications that are mentioned above after the injection of a dermal filler.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
Beauticians, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons recommend their patients to follow these recovery recommendations for the first 48 hours after the treatment:
- Avoid direct sunlight, extreme heat, and other damaging to the skin factors;
- Stay away from strenuous exercising (such as heavyweight lift);
- Do not wear heavy makeup.
This way, a patient will be able to eliminate the possibility of serious complications and enhance the result of the treatment.
As well, a health care practitioner might provide a patient with additional recommendations on how to reduce needle pain, minimize the feeling of discomfort, or prolong the effect of a product’s injection.
Where to Buy Teosyal PureSense Global Action Online?
You might buy Teosyal PureSense Global Action online on several websites. For instance, you might order it from either its original manufacturer or a reliable supplier.
One of the most beneficial places where you might buy Teosyal PureSense Global Action and other dermal fillers is the Fillercloud website. By means of placing your order here, you will be able to take advantage of:
- A wide selection of only genuine products;
- Fast worldwide shipping;
- Fair prices and wholesale discounts.
Furthermore, you might always contact helpful customer service associates of Fillercloud in case of having any questions, and they will do their best to assist you.
Please note that you need to have a medical license to buy dermal fillers online on Fillercloud.
So, place your order anytime and help your patients to acquire attractively youthful skin!