Stylage is the brand by a French company Laboratoires VIVACY; there are a few excellent variations produced by it to meet various needs of the clients, such as to enhance lips, restore facial volume, remove wrinkles, or improve skin hydration.
Here, you will find a description for Stylage M 2x1ml, namely all information about its indications and contraindications, procedure protocol, as well as possible adverse reactions. Contact us if you want to buy Stylage M online now!
Primary Characteristics of the Product
Stylage M is an injectable dermal filler designed for wrinkles removal and general skin improvement. 20mg of cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the composition works excellent to deal with skin depressions in the middle and deep layer of the dermis, and lidocaine included in the ingredients list guarantees a pain-free, safe administration process. Besides, natural antioxidant mannitol works great to slow down the degradation of HA; thus, the effect lasts longer than usual.
IPN-like technology (or inter-penetrated networks of hyaluronic acid molecules) improves the quality of the filler and helps all components to combine better; in this way, the administration process is smooth and unproblematic.
The injectable lidocaine gel itself comes in pre-filled glass, sterile latex-free syringes, which are incredibly comfortable for a specialist to work with. By using a special injection technique (linear retro tracing technique), they fill in wrinkles in the deep skin dermis, providing an impressive rejuvenation effect to every client. Typically, the durability of the Stylage M filler is up to 12 months.
Indications for Stylage M
Stylage M injectable implant has many indications and possible treatment areas; specialists claim it can be used all over the facial oval to eliminate unwanted aging signs. However, mainly specialists choose it for the following purposes:
- Perioral wrinkles reduction (marionette lines, smile line, etc.);
- Nasolabial folds elimination;
- Periorbital lines and creases treatment (for example, crow’s feet).
We’ve mentioned the most popular procedures when it comes to the natural correction of superficial wrinkles; however, there are a few more usage options, namely:
- Liquid nose job (nose tip lifting and nose hump reduction);
- Volume restoration in the temple area;
- Dark circles elimination;
- Earlobes reshaping.
In order to be sure the hyaluronic acid-based Stylage M will be able to fulfill all patient’s aesthetic needs, a consultation is required. All nuances, health history, and desired results are discussed with a medical professional during it.
Contraindications for the Injectable
Customers with these issues should consider the alternative to Stylage M; thankfully, there are plenty of treatment options out there, so it won’t be too hard to pick a new one. So, which factors make Stylage injectable and contraindicated to an individual:
- Allergic reaction to HA or any other component in the filler’s composition;
- Severe health complications (fever, flu-like symptoms, autoimmune disorders in their acute stage, etc.);
- Skin damage or irritation in the treated zone;
- Prescribed medications incompatible with the injectable’s ingredients;
- Pregnancy or lactation period in women.
Post-Treatment Adverse Reactions
Stylage M rarely causes severe side effects thanks to its beneficial composition; however, there are still some symptoms that should be informed to an individual in advance:
- Post-injection inflammation (redness, swelling, itching, etc.);
- Bruising in the areas of the needle puncture;
- Slight discomfort and high skin sensitivity.
All negative symptoms should be gone in a few days after the treatment without the assistance of a doctor, so don’t worry about it too much. But be careful and inform the specialist about any severe adverse reactions, like trouble breathing, extreme pain, nausea, and so on.
Buy Stylage M Online at Fillercloud!
The number of treatments in the cosmetic beauty sphere is growing impressively quickly, and that’s the main reason why there are so many products and brands for various procedures out there. Dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, PDO threads, mesotherapy solutions – the list goes on and on! That’s why it can be quite challenging to find a supplier able to provide you with everything you need, and, of course, it should be of the highest quality and at an affordable price.
But don’t worry, Fillercloud is here for you to provide you with the best service and beneficial ordering conditions you couldn’t even imagine!
- Nice prices for different budgets;
- Worldwide famous brands, available for purchasing;
- Safe package of each parcel, so the items won’t be damaged during shipping;
- Fast delivery to the indicated address;
- Professional team of customer support managers to assist if needed.
Note: Only specialists with valid medical licenses can place their orders on our website. We don’t sell injectable fillers or any other cosmetic goods for aesthetic procedures to inexperienced individuals because it is considered illegal and can be dangerous to one’s well-being.
In case you’d like to ask any questions or need help with registering/ordering/any other step, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as soon as possible. You can do it via phone or email (all contact information is on the Contact Us webpage).