The injection of dermal fillers belongs to the most frequently requested procedures of contemporary cosmetology. It usually employs products belonging to Sculptra, Radiesse, Juvederm, Saypha, Belotero, and a great number of other trademarks.
While being manufactured by Merz Pharmaceuticals in Germany, Belotero is a brand of qualitative, safe, and effective cosmetic injectables. Its product line includes several dermal fillers of the highest quality, such as:
- Belotero Balance;
- Belotero Hydro;
- Belotero Intense;
- Belotero Soft;
- Belotero Volume;
- And so on.
Each above-mentioned solution of the brand has its own characteristics and indications. While some of them are primarily used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, others aim to restore the volume of the face.
The below-mentioned text contains detailed information on Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine. It is one of the best products to enhance the appearance of the upper and lower lip.
Before we start: If the main goal of a patient is to contour upper and lower lips rather than to shape them, Belotero Lips Contour might also be a suitable solution. Moreover, Belotero Lips Shape and Belotero Lips Contour might work in a perfect combination (just like lipstick and lipliner complement each other) in order to provide a patient with attractive lips.
Basic Characteristics of Belotero Lips Shape (Lidocaine)
Belotero Lips Shape (Lidocaine) is a dermal filler that is specifically designed to enhance the appearance of the lower and upper lip tissues of a patient. It might be defined as a biocompatible, viscoelastic, and injectable gel-like product.
The composition of the dermal filler consists of the following ingredients:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin with a concentration of 25.5 mg/ml;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride;
- Phosphate buffer.
Each above-mentioned component of the dermal filler has its own role. Hyaluronic acid functions as the main active substance of the product that adds shape, structure, volume, and hydration to the lips. Lidocaine hydrochloride, in its turn, reduces the level of pain and discomfort during the injection. And phosphate buffer keeps the pH level of a patient within a stable range.
The unique manufacturing process of the product is called Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM). It creates hyaluronic acid that consists of molecules with both high- and low-density areas. The CPM technology allows the Belotero filler to mimic the behavior of facial tissue.
According to the treatment protocol of the dermal filler, it should be injected into either the lip mucosa of the lips for lip enhancement or the superficial to the mid dermis of the perioral area for wrinkle reduction. The process should be done exclusively by a healthcare practitioner, who has to employ a special injection technique and use a 27G 1/2 needle.
On average, a single injection of Belotero Lips Shape (Lidocaine) provides a patient with a durable result that might last up to 9 months. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s skin type, health condition, age, and other individual factors.
What’s in the box? The package of Belotero Lips Shape (Lidocaine) includes one prefilled syringe with 0.6 ml of the product and two sterile needles of 27G 1/2 size.
Due to the fact that Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine is meant to be used for a profound lip beautification, it is indicated for a patient with thin and dehydrated lips.
When being more precise, the product is mainly used to:
- Shape the lips of a patient;
- Provide a patient with lip augmentation;
- Moisturize lip tissues of a patient;
- Correct the asymmetry of a patient’s upper or lower lip;
- Fill wrinkles in the area around a patient’s mouth (mild to severe oral commissures);
- And so on.
This way, the dermal filler helps a patient to achieve perfectly hydrated, subtly augmented, and well-defined lips. As well, it efficiently rejuvenates the perioral area of a patient’s face.
Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine is not recommended to be used under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient is allergic to any component of the product (especially hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- If a patient has a serious health complication, such as poor blood clotting, diabetes mellitus, or untreated epilepsy;
- If a patient’s body is predisposed to form keloids or scars;
- If a patient suffers from an ongoing skin infection around the injection site;
- If a patient takes incompatible to the dermal filler products (such as antibiotics or blood thinners);
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding;
- And so on.
The ignorance of these contraindications to the injection of the product might lead to the appearance of severe complications. Thus, the practitioner in the beauty clinic should investigate a patient’s current health condition before the administration of dermal fillers in order to exclude the presence of any risks to the procedure.
Possible Side Effects
Belotero Lips Shape (Lidocaine) belongs to increasingly safe and absolutely biocompatible hyaluronic acid fillers with good tissue integration. However, its administration might cause the appearance of any of the following side effects:
- The irritation of the skin around the treated area (including redness, itching, or swelling);
- The bruising at the injection site;
- The feeling of pain or discomfort;
- And so on.
In most cases, the above-mentioned side effects are temporary. They tend to disappear on their own within a couple of days after the treatment. Still, a patient is recommended to contact a healthcare practitioner in case of experiencing these and other negative factors after the procedure.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
Lip augmentation, moisturization, and enhancement with the help of Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine is a minimally invasive procedure with little to no downtime.
However, there exist several after-treatment recovery recommendations that have to be followed by a patient for the first 48 hours after the procedure. Here are the most basic ones:
- A patient should avoid direct sun exposure and apply a sunscreen cream around the area of the treatment;
- A patient should evade the sources of excessive heat, such as saunas or hot bath tubes;
- A patient should not exercise strenuously;
- A patient should stay away from overactive facial expressions;
- A patient should not push, press, or pull the injection site.
The adherence to these simple rules will help a patient substantially prolong the efficiency of the procedure and avoid the risk of most after-treatment complications.
Where to Buy Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine Online?
If you would like to buy Belotero Lips Shape, Belotero Lips Contour, or any other product of the Belotero brand online, you have come to the right place. While being a reliable supplier of original aesthetic medicine solutions, Fillercloud offers:
- A wide range of authentic injectables from trustworthy brands (including Belotero products);
- Quick delivery in reliable packaging;
- Beneficial prices with wholesale discounts.
Only licensed healthcare providers are eligible to buy cosmetic injectables on Fillercloud since they are intended for professional usage.
Conveniently order the needed product online on Fillercloud and feel the power of the “customer first” approach the supplier has!