While being manufactured by a Swiss company Teoxane, the TEOSYAL brand produces a wide range of innovative, highly-effective, and long-lasting dermal fillers. Its range of cosmetic injectables consists of three main product lines:
Each above-mentioned product line, in its turn, includes several cosmetic injectables. For instance, the RHA series contains the following products: TEOSYAL RHA 1, RHA 2, RHA 3, and RHA 4.
The below-mentioned information consists of the essential details of TEOSYAL RHA 4. Let us check out its basic properties, indications, contraindications, possible side effects, and after-treatment recovery recommendations.
TEOSYAL RHA 4 is a cosmetic injectable that is specifically designed to provide a patient with facial augmentation and volume restoration. It is a dermal filler of the highest quality, increased safety, and natural-looking result.
The composition of the product contains three following ingredients:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (strength 23 mg/ml). It works as the main active ingredient that hydrates and rejuvenates skin tissues;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (strength 3 mg/ml). Its anesthetic properties ensure a comfortable injection by means of reducing the feeling of discomfort during the procedure;
- Phosphate buffer. It regulates the pH level of a patient during the procedure and keeps it within an optimal range.
The abbreviation RHA in the product’s name stands for resilient hyaluronic acid. It is produced with the help of innovative OMPS technology that allows the product’s particles to return to their original form after being altered and, therefore, resemble the properties of non-modified hyaluronic acid.
The product is characterized as a transparent, sterile, and homogeneous gel of the middle density that ensures the natural movement of a patient’s face. It is intended for professional usage exclusively by qualified medical professionals.
The treatment protocol of TEOSYAL RHA 4 assumes the following peculiarities:
- The product should be administered into a patient’s subcutaneous fat tissue;
- The health care practitioner should use the proper quantity and injection technique to inject the product;
- The size of the needle that has to be used while adding hyaluronic acid subcutaneously should equal 27G 1/2.
On average, the administration of the natural hyaluronic acid in the composition of TEOSYAL RHA 4 provides a patient with a durable result that might last up to 12 months. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s skin type, health condition, and even lifestyle.
What’s in the box? The package of TEOSYAL RHA 4 contains two prefilled syringes (of 1 ml each), four sterile needles of 27G 1/2 size, and a product leaflet.
TEOSYAL RHA 4 has a number of aesthetic indications. It is a temporary dermal filler that is mainly used to:
- Augment certain facial features (for instance, upper cheeks);
- Restore volume lost due to the aging process (including premature aging);
- Fill deep wrinkles, lines, and folds in both thin and thick skin;
- Correct minor ptosis or lower eyelids;
- Reduce the appearance of scars and other skin depressions.
The process of restoring volume on a patient’s face happens due to the acceleration of hyaluronic acid content production after TEOSYAL RHA4 is distributed smoothly under a patient’s skin.
In other words, the product is used to rejuvenate and enhance a patient’s face and serves as a minimally invasive alternative to reconstructive surgery.
The product should not be administered under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient has an allergy or individual hypersensitivity to any component of TEOSYAL RHA 4 (for instance, cross-linked hyaluronic acid (strength 23 mg/ml) or lidocaine (strength 3 mg/ml));
- If a patient suffers from a severe disease (such as untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, or poor blood clotting);
- If a patient has an ongoing skin infection or irritation around the treatment area;
- If a patient intakes incompatible to the product medications (like anti-coagulants or blood thinners);
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
The ignorance of the above-mentioned contraindications might lead to the appearance of such complications as anaphylactic shock or skin necrosis.
Possible Side Effects
In some cases, the administration of TEOSYAL RHA 4 might cause the appearance of the following side effects:
- Skin irritation around the area of the treatment (including redness, itching, and swelling);
- Temporary bruising;
- The feeling of pain or discomfort around the affected area.
These side effects tend to disappear on their own within several days after the administration of the cosmetic filler. Still, a patient should contact a health care practitioner in case of having any of them.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
To maximize the efficiency of the treatment and minimize the risk of complications, a patient should adhere to the specific instructions of the after-treatment care that might be provided by a health care practitioner. For instance, the following recommendations should be followed for the first 48 hours after the procedure:
- Avoid extreme temperatures (namely, do not take hot bath tubes or visit saunas);
- Stay away from direct sunlight and apply a special sun-protection cream to the area of the treatment;
- Do not wear makeup at the injection site;
- Evade pushing or pulling the skin at the area of the treatment (however, a patient is allowed to gently massage it).
Where to Buy TEOSYAL RHA4 Online?
You might safely order TEOSYAL RHA4 and a great number of other medical products online on a Fillercloud website. This way, you will be able to take advantage of:
- A wide assortment of authentic products (like mesotherapy solutions, cosmetic fillers, and PDO threads) from the world-known brands;
- Beneficial wholesale prices;
- Quick shipping all around the world.
Moreover, you might always contact Fillercloud’s friendly customer service associates, and they will be glad to answer all the questions you might have.
Only licensed plastic surgeons, dermatologists, beauticians, and other doctors might buy medical and cosmetic injectables on Fillercloud. The main reason for it is that they all are intended for professional usage.
So, buy the needed product for a beneficial price and get it delivered fast!