Osteoarthritis is an issue that significantly impacts a person’s life. Because of it, people can experience major inconveniences, trouble performing regular everyday routines, and feel pain in the most inappropriate times. However, we are glad to tell you about a new revolutionary product that appeared on the market recently – Synvisc for knee pain.
Below, we prepared a detailed overview of this product, with all the crucial drug information. Get acquainted with it before ordering Synvisc.
Primary Characteristics of Synvisc Injections
‘The best surgery alternative to treat osteoarthritis knee pain” – that’s the best description for Synvisc injections. It has an incredibly beneficial influence on synovial tissues and provides excellent relief from any discomfort in the affected area (even if inflammation is really bad).
The unique composition of this injectable guarantees success for a physical therapy session, and that’s one more reason for the great popularity of Synvisc One:
- Hylan-polymers (also known as Hylan G F 20). This substance can be found in chicken combs, and it acts as the main active ingredient in the gel;
- Sodium chlorides. It has a strengthening effect on Hylan-polymers, so the best results are guaranteed after the injection session.
We want to remind you that the Synvisc brand belongs to prescription medications, so a person can buy it only if they have a valid prescription from their doctor. Also, the gel can be administered only by well-trained healthcare professionals.
The fluid acts like a lubricant and shock absorber for joints, reduces muscle pain and stays effective in the target zone for up to six months.
What’s in the box? The package of Synvisc-One 3x2ml includes three prefilled syringes with 2ml of the product.
Synvisc is typically prescribed to individuals with severe pain in the knee area, which is caused by osteoarthritis. So, if no other drugs or treatment methods can’t help to deal with this issue, Synvisc injectable will work incredibly for that. Typically, it is prescribed as an addition to physical therapy and simple analgesics.
Synvisc-One belongs to intra-articular injectables. In other words, the product should be administered via intra-articular injections.
Limitations to the Product
If a person suffers from any of the following issues, it is contraindicated to a patient:
- An allergic reaction to any components of the injectable gel (especially Hylan G-F-20);
- Severe health complications, such as autoimmune diseases, diabetes mellitus, or untreated epilepsy);
- Irritation or skin damage in the area of injection;
- Prescribed medicines incompatible with Synvisc’s composition.
Because hyaluronan is included in the ingredients list, individuals who experience increased sensitivity to eggs, birds, and feathers cannot use this injectable.
The other thing that shouldn’t be ignored is that Synvisc is not recommended to pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as to those younger than 21.
Expected Adverse Reactions
Despite the excellent reputation and proven safety of Synvisc, it can still cause certain side effects in patients. The most commonly reported ones are:
- The fluid build-up at the area of the treatment;
- Joint effusion, stiffness, or swelling;
- The anaphylactic reaction or anaphylactoid reaction;
- Joint warmth;
- Temporary injection site pain or discomfort in the target knee.
Please pay attention to the treated zone because some people experience allergic reactions in the place of the drug administration. In this case, emergency medical help may be required. Also, inform the doctor about severe headache, back pain, fever, increased heartbeat, and so on.
In order for Synvisc to work better, certain aftercare routines should be followed after the gel administration. Typically, medical experts recommend remembering these rules:
- Stop prolonged weight-bearing activities;
- Avoid strenuous exercising for some time;
- Stay away from any products that contain quaternary ammonium salts;
- Do not spend too much time on your feet.
Also, an ice pack can be applied if a patient experiences discomfort right after the treatment session. In this way, it is possible to reduce pain, swelling, and even bruising.
Buy Synvisc 3×2 Injection Online at Fillercloud
Fillercloud offers a great variety of medical and aesthetic products at the most affordable prices on the market (compare, if you don’t believe us!). On our website, you may purchase such goods as dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, mesotherapy solutions, orthopedic fillers, OB-GYN products, and other great offers.
Remember: We work ONLY with licensed professionals, which means you won’t be able to buy here unless you are a board-certified specialist.
Positive customer experience is the most important thing for us, so we constantly improve the list of benefits offered to our clients. Here, we will gladly provide our clients with:
- Excellent selection of products;
- Discounts and special offers for regulars;
- Secure packaging of every box and fast shipping to your address;
- Professionals managers in the customer support team to assist during ordering.
We will gladly help you if you need any help during the account registration or purchasing process, so don’t even hesitate to contact us if any questions occur. It can be anything – starting from available brands, ending with the delivery system. All contact information can be easily found on the Contact Us page, so choose the best way to communicate with us – phone, email, or a special form with all required personal details. We cannot wait for our successful future cooperation!