Saypha dermal fillers are famous in the aesthetic medicine market for their great results and unique formulation. After years of experience, Croma Pharma manufacturer developed the Saypha range to fulfill the aesthetic goals of millions of people all around the world. Based on the hyaluronic acid concentration, the following variations of the injectable are defined:
- Saypha (Princess) Filler;
- Saypha (Princess) Volume;
- Saypha (Princess) Volume Plus;
- Saypha (Princess) Rich;
Note: Princess is the name that the Saypha fillers had before the rebranding.
In the information leaflet below, you will find all the essential details about the Saypha Rich injectable. Keep in touch with our customer support team in case you have any questions about the product or brand in general.
Main Information About Croma Saypha Rich Product
Saypha Rich 1ml by the Australian company Crona Pharma is an injectable dermal filler for aging signs elimination in clients. It comes in the form of viscoelastic, colorless gel meant for filling-in hollow areas of the face.
Thanks to the perfectly selected components, this gel may be administered to different clients with various aesthetic problems:
- Non-animal hyaluronic acid of a high concentration (18 mg/ml) has a very high molecular weight and provides excellent natural hydration in the superficial dermal layer, as well as noticeable skin tone, texture, and elasticity improvement;
- Glycerol (20 mg/ml) stabilizes hyaluronic acid in the composition of the injectable with the help of an innovative SMART (Supreme Monophasic and Reticulated Technology) technique. In this way, a prolonged effect is guaranteed to a patient.
This product doesn’t contain lidocaine, so it is recommended to use a topical anesthetic before the administration to minimize any discomfort or painful sensations.
In order to see the maximum result after the treatment, specialists recommend having a series of three procedures with three weeks intervals between them. The product is injected into the superficial dermis layer and spread out gently by the medical professional.
One Saypha Rich box includes 1 pre-filled syringe with the preparation, 2 30G 1/2 needles, and traceability labels.
Who Can Use It for Aesthetic Purposes
Saypha Rich, perfected with the help of non-cross linked technology, can be applied in the following areas: face, neck, decollete, upper arms, hands.
In most cases, doctors choose it to fulfill the following aesthetic goals:
- The activation of natural hyaluronic acid and elastin production;
- Deep skin hydration and moisturizing;
- Aging signs elimination (to correct fine lines, smoke lines, smile lines, crow’s feet, and so on);
- Improve skin tone and texture in general;
- Skin elasticity boost;
- And so on.
Even though this gel implant can be used independently in beauty procedures, doctors mainly prefer it for mesotherapy treatment. This factor is defined during the appointment before the injection itself, where the main goals and desired results are discussed. If a person wants to see general skin improvement, mesotherapy will suit the best; in case deep to superficial wrinkles have to be filled in effectively, Saypha Rich will be used as an injectable gel.
Limitations to Usage
Even though only the safest components are used in Saypha Rich’s composition, some patients still cannot use it for their skin perfection. Why are those people?
- with allergies or increased sensitivity to any component of the gel;
- with autoimmune disorders or uncured illnesses;
- with keloid scars formation tendency;
- with skin infections or damages in the treated spot;
- during pregnancy or lactation period.
Note: A consultation with a specialist is vital because all factors mentioned above can be defined during it. Don’t skip this important step.
Adverse Reactions and Possible Complications
As with every procedure in aesthetic medicine, minor inconveniences in the form of side effects are always possible after the injection session. It is better to be ready for these adverse reactions:
- Swelling, redness, itching, and other injection spot reactions;
- Bruising in the place where a needle punctures skin;
- Increased sensitivity in the target area.
Everything mentioned above is not dangerous and is typically gone in a few days after the treatment. If not, or if any severe symptoms appear (allergic reactions, painful sensations, filler migration, and so on), it is recommended to get in touch with a medical professional. In this way, health complications can be easily avoided.
Can I Buy Saypha Rich Online on This Website?
Fillercloud is a perfect place to buy different types of aesthetic medicine goods, starting from dermal fillers and ending with mesotherapy cocktails – you will definitely find everything you need for your work here!
You should be aware of the main ordering condition we have: only licensed medical experts can purchase products here. All because most items on our website are for professional use strictly. If inexperienced people use such products as Saypha Rich, it may lead to dangerous conditions in patients.
Order now to get a chance to use all benefits offered to our clients:
- Products by different brands at the most affordable prices;
- Regular personal offers;
- Fast worldwide delivery to the indicated address;
- Well-trained sales representatives ready to help during every step of the ordering process.
The ordering process itself is quick and doesn’t require too much effort from the user. All you need to do is register an account, add all necessary information to your profile, upload the scan of your license and start adding everything you’d like to buy to the cart.
Our customer support team is ready to assist during every step in the ordering process. That’s why, do not hesitate to contact us if any questions about brands, shipping, prices, or any other aspect of our work appear. We will be more than happy to answer them all. All contact information is indicated on the Contact Us page. Fillercloud is always there for you! We can’t wait for our cooperation!