While being produced by a Canadian pharmaceutical company Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc., Revanesse is a world-known brand of cosmetic injectables. The brand’s motto encourages patients to “take control of the signs of aging” by means of using its products.
The Revanesse range consists of different cosmetic injectables of the highest quality, safety, and efficiency. Here is the list of the main ones:
- Revanesse (the basic version of the product);
- Revanesse Contour;
- Revanesse Kiss;
- Revanesse Ultra;
- Revanesse Versa;
- And so on,
Each above-mentioned product has its own basic characteristics, usage indications, contraindications, side effects, and after-treatment recovery recommendations. Below, you will find a detailed description of Revanesse Pure, one of the most popular solutions of the brand that does a great job in keeping a patient’s skin hydrated, enhancing the facial oval, and rejuvenating the surrounding tissues.
Revanesse Pure is a cosmetic injectable that appears in the form of a biocompatible, sterile, and homogeneous gel that is designed to rejuvenate and enhance a patient’s overall appearance in a natural-looking way. Its composition consists of the following ingredients:
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (strength 14 mg/ml) of non-animal origin. It is manufactured with the help of bacterial fermentation. While serving as the main active substance of the product, hyaluronic acid ensures profound skin hydration;
- Phosphate buffered saline. It provides a patient with a stable pH level during the injection by means of keeping it within the normal range.
Please note that Revanesse Pure does not contain lidocaine in its composition. However, a medical professional might apply a topical anesthetic to the injection site shortly before the procedure.
The manufacturing process that is employed in the production of the Revanesse Pure is called Thixofix technology. It provides an injectable gel with extreme safety, durability, and biodegradability by means of breaking pure hyaluronic acid particles down into tiny spherical batches.
The treatment protocol of the product assumes that it should be injected into the superficial tissue of a patient with the help of a 30G 1/2 needle. The procedure should be performed exclusively by a certified health care practitioner since the product is intended for professional usage.
In most cases, the injected product is likely to provide a patient with the result that lasts up to 6 months. However, its exact duration depends on a patient’s current health condition, age, and lifestyle. After the result of the injection fades away, additional maintenance treatments might be scheduled.
What’s in the box? The package of Revanesse Pure contains two pre-filled syringes (with 1 ml of the product each) and four sterile needles of the 30G 1/2 size.
The injection of Revanesse Pure is indicated for the aging skin that has lost hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin. It is usually used to:
- Correct mild skin depressions (for instance, superficial lines on a patient’s face);
- Create a subtle volume of certain facial parts (like the chin or cheeks);
- Tighten and repair the skin by means of restoring the elasticity of its tissues;
- Make the contours of a patient’s face well-defined;
- Deeply hydrate skin tissues by means of accelerating natural collagen and elastin production.
Due to the fact that Revanesse Pure is a universal product, it might be applied to both the facial oval and neck of a patient.
Despite its increased safety, Revanesse Pure should not be used under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient is under the age of 18;
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding;
- If a patient has an allergy or hypersensitivity to any component of the product;
- If a patient is currently taking incompatible medications (like antibiotics or blood thinners);
- If a patient is currently undergoing discordant treatments (for instance, laser therapy);
- If a patient has a tendency to hypertrophic scarring or abscess formation;
- If a patient suffers from a serious disease (like cancer, diabetes mellitus, or poor blood clotting);
- If a patient has an ongoing skin infection around the injection site;
- And so on.
The ignorance of these contraindications might lead to serious complications. Thus, a patient should undergo a detailed health check-up by a medical professional who will thoroughly investigate a patient’s medical history before having Revanesse Pure injected.
Possible Side Effects
Under normal circumstances, the injection of the non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid gel of Revanesse Pure does not cause any adverse reactions. Nevertheless, it might lead to the appearance of the following side effects:
- Skin irritation around the injection site (including redness, itching, and swelling);
- Bruising at the area of the treatment;
- A temporary feeling of pain or discomfort.
These side effects are temporary in most cases. Thus, they tend to fade away on their own within a couple of days after the injection and do not require any medical supervision. However, a patient should nevertheless contact a health care practitioner in case of having any of the above-mentioned symptoms after the injection of the product.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
Revanesse Pure injections belong to minimally invasive procedures that do not require any special downtime. However, a patient is still recommended to follow these after-treatment recovery recommendations for at least the first 48 hours after the injection:
- A patient should not undergo direct sun exposure and use the sunscreen cream around the injection area;
- A patient should evade the sources of excessive heat and, therefore, do not visit saunas or take hot bath tubes;
- A patient should stay away from exercising strenuously;
- A patient should not wear heavy makeup around the injection site.
By means of following these after-treatment recovery recommendations, a patient will be able to both minimize the risk of complications and maximize the result of the injection.
Where to Buy Revanesse Pure Online?
Feel free to comfortably buy dermal fillers like Revanesse Pure and other authentic products online on Fillercloud. While being an experienced supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables, it offers:
- A great selection of only genuine products from trustworthy brands;
- Fast and reliable shipping all around the world;
- Advanced wholesale prices.
Only certified medical professionals might place their orders on Fillercloud. The main reason for it is that the products advertised there are intended for professional use.
So, take a moment to order Revanesse Pure and a great number of similar products right away. Take advantage of quick shipping and reasonable prices!