Buy Juvederm Ultra Plus XC Online at Fillercloud
One of the options of where to buy Juvederm Ultra Plus XC (and other Juvederm fillers) online is to order them on a Fillercloud website. This way, you will be able to benefit from:
Affordable wholesale prices for people with different budgets.
Excellent selection of aesthetic medicine goods.
Safe packaging and fast shipping.
Customer support team ready to assist at any moment.
Moreover, you can always contact the Fillercloud customer support team in case of having any questions, and they will be glad to help you out.
Please note: Only licensed health care providers are eligible to buy products on a Fillercloud website.
So, how about ordering the needed products of aesthetic medicine for the best possible wholesale prices?
Basic Properties of a Juvederm Ultra Plus XC Dermal Filler
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is an injectable dermal filler that has a number of aesthetic indications. It is manufactured by the global pharmaceutical company Allergan (France).
While being a hyaluronic acid gel of a middle density, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC includes the following ingredients in its composition:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (with the concentration of 24 mg/ml);
- Phosphate buffer.
Each ingredient of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC has its own function: hyaluronic acid works as the main active substance of the product, lidocaine serves as a local anesthetic to ease pain during the treatment, and phosphate buffer functions as a normalizer of pH levels.
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is formulated due to the advancements of an innovative 3D Matrix technology, which allows the dermal filler to remain stabilized and plastic for a substantial time period.
According to the treatment protocol of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, it should be administered into either middle or deep dermis of a patient’s skin with the help of a 27G 1/2 needle once a year (since the result of the procedure is expected to last from nine months up to one year).
What’s in the box? The standard package of Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC includes two pre-filled syringes with 1 ml of the preparation each and several sterile 27G 1/2 needles.
Ultra Plus XC (Juvéderm) is indicated to treat signs of aging in the following areas:
- Chin area;
- Cheek area;
- Nasolabial area;
- Perioral area.
When being more precise, the injectable gel is used to:
- Enhance the appearance of a patient’s lips (namely, perform lip augmentation of thin lips and take care of vertical lip lines);
- Make facial contour more defined (by means of adding subtle volume under the skin’s surface in the areas of chin and cheeks);
- Fill moderate to severe facial wrinkles (or, in other words, reduce such skin depressions as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, parentheses lines, and so on).
Apart from the above-mentioned applications of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, the product also does a great job when it comes to the acceleration of the production of collagen (which is a natural substance the skin consists of).
Please note: If a patient has other primary indications to the injection of a dermal filler, further Juvederm products might also be considered.
Not each and every patient is suitable to plump lips, contour face, or smooth lines with the help of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC. The injection of the product is contraindicated under the following circumstances:
- Allergic reactions to any ingredient in the composition of a dermal filler (such as cross-linked hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, phosphate buffer, or gram-positive bacterial proteins);
- Serious health complications (like untreated epilepsy, autoimmune disorder, or diabetes mellitus);
- Ongoing skin infections around the treatment area;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The ignorance of these circumstances might lead to different complications after the administration of the product. Therefore, it is essential for a patient to consult with a health care practitioner and make sure there are no contraindications to the procedure beforehand.
Possible Side Effects
Despite the fact that Juvederm Ultra Plus XC treatments are regarded to be extremely safe, they might still lead to the following adverse reactions:
- The feeling of discomfort around the area of the treatment;
- Skin irritation (especially its redness, swelling, or itching);
Most side effects from the above-mentioned list disappear on their own within a time period of up to a week. Still, it is preferable to consult with a health care practitioner in case of noticing any of them after the injection of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
For the first few weeks after taking care of severe facial lines (like nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other severe wrinkles), undergoing lip augmentation, or contouring cheeks and chin with the help of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, a patient should follow several after-treatment recovery recommendations, such as:
- Stay away from strenuous exercise;
- Do not wear heavy make up on the area of the treatment;
- Avoid pushing, pulling, or rubbing the injection site (neither skin nor lips);
- Evade direct sunlight, excessive heat, and other potentially damaging to the skin factors;
- Apply sun-protection cream to the site of the treatment.
By means of following these simple rules, a patient will be able to prolong the result of the injectable gel and minimize the appearance of any unwanted complications.
close The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product