Surgiderm is a brand of injectable dermal fillers that is gaining more and more popularity these days. While being manufactured in France by Corneal Group, it is known as a trustworthy producer of safe, effective, and qualitative aesthetic solutions, such as:
- Surgiderm 18;
- Surgiderm 30;
- Surgiderm 24XP;
- Surgiderm 30XP.
Below, you will find a detailed overview of Surgiderm 24XP, a hyaluronic acid gel that functions as a popular wrinkle treatment designed to prolong the attractive and youthful appearance of a patient. So, let us check out the most important peculiarities of the product.
Surgiderm 24XP might be characterized as an injectable implant that aims to enhance and rejuvenate the skin of a patient. It is a sterile, homogeneous, and fluid product of middle density.
The composition of a dermal filler is based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid of biosynthetic origin with a strength of 24 mg/g. It functions as the main active substance of the product and replaces the lost hyaluronic acid that occurs naturally within the human body.
Please note that Surgiderm 24XP does not contain lidocaine in its composition. However, a medical professional might apply a topical anesthetic cream to the injection site shortly before the procedure to ensure the maximum comfort of a patient.
The unique formula of the product is created with the help of advanced 3D Hyaluronic Acid Matrix technology, which ensures optimal elasticity, density, and viscosity of the dermal filler.
According to its treatment protocol, Surgiderm 24XP should be administered into either the superficial to the mid dermis of a patient to take care of the skin in the facial oval or the lip mucosa to treat the lip tissues.
Please note that injections of Surgiderm 24XP should be performed exclusively by licensed medical professionals who apply suitable injection techniques while administering only genuine products from the original manufacturer.
The average duration of the result after a single Surgiderm 24XP injection equals nine months. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s skin type, health condition, and age.
What’s in the box? The sterile packaging of Surgiderm 24XP includes two pre-filled 0.8 ml syringes and four 30G 1/2 needles.
Surgiderm 24Xp is effectively used to treat the prematurely aged appearance of a patient. The main usage indications of the product include sagging, dehydrated, and wrinkled skin.
Under normal circumstances, the solution is used to:
- Correct medium to deep wrinkles (for instance, nasolabial folds);
- Eliminate severe facial lines (such as marionette lines);
- Provide a patient with a well-hydrated skin;
- Tighten the sagging skin tissues;
- Plump and contour a patient’s lips.
Apart from taking care of medium wrinkles, smoothing severe lines, moisturizing the skin, making dermal tissues more elastic, and augmenting lips, Surgiderm 24XP is also used to accelerate the natural production of collagen.
Not each and every patient is a good candidate to acquire a more youthful appearance with the help of Surgiderm 24XP. Namely, the product should not be injected under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient has allergic reactions to any ingredient in the active composition of a dermal filler (especially cross-linked hyaluronic acid);
- If a patient suffers from an ongoing skin infection around the area of the treatment;
- If a patient is forced to live with a serious health complication (for instance, poor blood clotting);
- If a patient is currently undergoing incompatible procedures (such as laser treatment);
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please note that a patient might undergo a special allergy test before the injection of Surgiderm 24XP in order to make sure that they are not expected to have any hypersensitivity reactions to the product.
Possible Side Effects
In some cases, the reduction of medium skin depressions with the help of Surgiderm 24XP injections leads to the appearance of the following side effects in both mature patients and younger patients:
- Skin irritation around the area of the treatment (including redness, itching, and swelling);
- Light bruising at the injection site;
- Temporary pain or discomfort.
These symptoms are considered normal. In most cases, they tend to disappear on their own within a couple of days after the procedure and do not require any medical supervision.
However, a patient should contact a medical professional as soon as possible in case of any serious complications (for instance, superficial necrosis) after the injection of the product.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
Just like most dermal filler injections, the administration of Surgiderm 24XP is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require any special after-treatment recovery.
At the same time, a patient might substantially minimize the risk of complications and maximize the effectiveness of the treatment by means of adhering to these simple recommendations for the first 48 hours after the injection:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen cream around the area of the treatment;
- Do not get in contact with the sources of excessive heat, such as saunas or hot baths;
- Evade strenuous exercises;
- Do not wear heavy makeup at the injection site.
These easy after-treatment recovery recommendations will help a patient safely eliminate deeper wrinkles with the help of Surgiderm 24XP for a substantial time period.
Where to Buy Surgiderm 24XP Online?
You might buy Surgiderm 24XP and similar dermal fillers on Fillercloud. It is a reliable supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables that offers:
- A great selection of original products for healthy and younger-looking skin;
- Beneficial wholesale prices;
- Worldwide delivery;
- Fast and friendly service.
Please note that only licensed professionals from the spheres of plastic surgery, cosmetology, and dermatology are eligible to buy and use a pre-filled syringe of Surgiderm 24XP online.
So, place your order right away and help your patients age beautifully!